Admission For M.Pharm
Eligibilty :For Non-Sponsored category of students:
- Admission to fulltime PG programme for non-sponsored category of students should be made through GATE. When the GATE Qualified students are not available, the admission may be given to non GATE candidates on Merit who have passed B.Pharm. degree examination of any recognized University with at least 50 % of aggregate marks or equivalent grade (45% of marks for SC/ST candidates)
- The candidates who possess Bachelors degree in Pharmacy from AICTE approved institutions with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade.
Admissions to M.Pharm. Course:
- The admission to this course will be given as per guidelines of Directorate of Technical Education, Mumbai, A.I.C.T.E, New Delhi. & "Pravesh Niyantran Samittee, M.S.".
- The admitted candidate will have to strictly abide by the rules and regulations prescribed by the A.I.C.T.E. and the University.
Reservation Policies :
- The seats are allotted to the different categories of the candidate as per the guidelines of D.T.E., A.I.C.T.E. & the university.
- M. Pharm. (Pharmaceutics)-18 seats
- M. Pharm. (Q.A.T.)-18 seats
- The fees are charged as per the Govt. rules & as fixed by Shikshan Shulka Samiti constituted by State Govt. from time to time.