Organization Committee :
Dr. Aloorkar N. H.
Mr. J. S. Suryawanshi
Dr. E. T. Tamboli
- To arrange the industrial training for students.
- To make more & more placements in various Pharmaceutical industries.
- To give best training of industrial atmosphere and soft skill development to the students & for that to arrange workshops, seminars etc.
- To provide all the facilities those are required for more placements.
- To provide skilled and well knowledge equipped Pharmacists to the industries.
- To sustain excellence in training, technical education, research & career orientation.
- To give best training to the students required for the all-round development of themselves and Pharmacy profession.
- To acquire employment-seeking skills amongst the students and ultimately attain desired employment.
THE OBJECTIVES :
- To assist the students to develop their academic and career interests, and their short and long -term goals through individual counseling and group sessions.
- To organize Lectures, Interactive Workshops, Conferences, Seminars, Brain Storming Sessions, Technical Discussions, Orientation Courses etc, involving members of the Industry, outside experts, eminent personalities, faculty and students.
- To maintain a consistent communication with the leading Pharmaceutical companies and consultancies for placement of the students.
- To organize the Industrial visits regularly for students to inculcate the industrial knowledge skills.
- To develop the soft skills of the students by organizing the personality development programmes.
- To act as a link between students and alumni to avail the better job opportunities for current students.