Admission For B.Pharm
- Eligibility Criteria for Admission at the entry level at Semester – I into the course. In order to secure admission through CAP to semester – I of the Four year Degree Course in Pharmacy.
The candidate should fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Passed the Higher Secondary Certificate ( Std. XII) Examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, or its equivalent examination with English as one of the subjects.
- All the subjects mentioned under Group -! And Any one of the subjects from Group - II
- Secured minimum 45 % marks ( 40 % for backward class candidates from Maharashtra) in Physics, Chemistry, and the subject of maximum marks amongst the four subject of Group-II, added together.
|Group – I : (all subjects from this group are compulsory)||Group – II : ( any one of the subject from this group)|
Admission Procedure :
- The Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State, Mumbai will conduct multiple centralized admission rounds as the directives of Hon. High Court Mumbai, the seats remaining vacant shall be filled in by the institution at its level directly after completing the centralized admission process.
- The detailed rules and regulations for effecting admission will be prepared & published by the Directorate of Technical Educaton, Maharashtra State, Mumbai.
- The vacant seats are finally filled by institution as per the schedule framed from time to time.
Reservation Policies :
- Reservation for backward class candidates is as per Govt. Rules.
- 100 seats.
- The fees are charged as per the Govt. rules & as fixed by Shikshan Shulka Samiti constituted by State Govt. from time to time.
Documents Required :
- Students are advised to submit following documents (original document + 4 attested photo copies) during admission process.
|B. Pharm First Year||