Admission For D.Pharm
- The candidate should have passed H.S.C. exam in science of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination.
Admission Procedure :
- The detailed schedule of admission will be displayed on the college notice board.
- The provisional and final merit list will be displayed on the college notice board.
- Admission rounds are conducted strictly on merit basis.
- The complete admission process is carried out according to the schedule given by D.T.E., Maharashtra State, Mumbai & guides by Pravesh Niyantran Samiti, Maharashtra State, Mumbai.
Reservation Policies :
- Reservation for backward class candidates is as per Govt. Rules.
- 60 seats.
- The fees are charged as per the Govt. rules & as fixed by Shikshan Shulka Samiti constituted by State Govt. from time to time.
Documents Required :
- Students are advised to submit following documents (original document + 4 attested photo copies) during admission process.
|D. Pharm First Year||